Are you an internationally minded student who enjoys getting to know fellow students in an open international atmosphere?
Do you think you got what it takes to provide international students with yet another fantastic semester? Then ESN Maastricht is looking for you!
Do you like organizing activities and love the international atmosphere? ESN Maastricht is looking for new active members!
Are you interested in joining our team and becoming an active member? Please send an e-mail including your CV and stating your motivation briefly to firstname.lastname@example.org. Active members are always welcome.
Do you want more information? Visit our Active Member Info Drink on Wednesday August 6th from 21:00 onwards ore Wednesday August 13th where you will get more information and get a chance to meet us.
What is in it for you?
• Unique experience to gain, similar to business setting
• Develop your proactive side and see your ideas actualized
• Get to know more of your fellow students
• General research shows that students in student associations have a higher percentage chance to pass with high marks than those who are not
• A great addition onto your CV for your future
What you would do for ESN:
• International students have a place and people to ask questions
• Networking, networking, and some more networking!
• Participating in one of the committees (5 – 10 hours/week)
• Creating a positive environment where students can resort to for assistance.
& many other ideas, which are up to you!
Active member committees include:
- Promo committee: Experience in marketing and branding, social media, design skills and developing your ability to play with words (create promotional texts, etc.).
- Activity committee: Managing and planning the activities like International Tuesday, social and cultural events, project management, creative meetings and leading activities.
- Acquisition committee: Creating more value for the ESN members through partnerships, ESN card deals and contract negotiation.
- Sports and culture committee: Responsible for organizing social dinners, cultural events, other social events as well as sport activities.
In case you lack some of these skills it doesn’t matter – as long as you are WILLING TO LEARN!
If you are interested, we do prefer the following qualities:
• A motivated individual who will take initiative
• Has a good grip on the English language
• Willing to participate in weekly meetings
• Cooperative and willing to work in a team
Our ESN Maastricht team consists of both Dutch and international active members, who love working together to give international students an amazing time in Maastricht.
We hope to see you at the active member information night!